Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jasper



So as some of you may know this week I have been staying at my parents house and taking care of their dog. His name is Jasper and he is an ice cream hound! Last night I had some Ben and Jerry's and I let him lick the container. As you can see, he loved it! Got his whole nose into it. Afterwards there was chocoloate all over his nose. Then when I was trying to take a picture of him, he licked his lips and I took it just as he started. I thought it was pretty funny so I put that pic up. Now he is already brown as is, but if you look at the picture where he is looking at me, the brown around his nose is chocolate. It may look like his hair, but his hair isn't that dark...it's chocolate. He can be a pain in the butt, but he is pretty cute at the same time. Here are some more pics. He loves to cuddle next to me; which is strange because he never does. I just figured it's because his mom and dad are gone. He also has lots of toys and he likes to suck on them. Some of these pics are of him with "Buddah".











He's a pain in the butt, but he is also such a sweetie! I'm a sucker for dogs!

No comments: