Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch Up!

Hey! Sorry it's taken me awhile to post something. It seems like every night I have had something going on and we have been to busy at work so I haven't been able to post anything there. So, let me tell you whats been going on. I went to see Brian Regan at Thanksgiving Point on August 15. He is freakin hilarious!!! Seriously, if you haven't seen or heard of him, you should check him out! I went and saw the new movie House Bunny. It was pretty funny. I don't think it is one I would buy though. Lets see, what else?

School started today. Well, I don't have a class til tomorrow, but I did start my online class today. Tomorrow after I have my first class I am going into the lab to take a keyboarding test. If I pass then I am done with that class! I sure hope I pass. I need to pass with 40 wpm with 10 or fewer errors, or 35 with 5 or fewer. I took some typing tests online today and my average was 70 wpm. Its the whole 10 or fewer errors though that scare me. I do backspace often LOL.

I cut my hair short! I will post a pic when I get one. My batteries in my camera are dead, they don't keep a charge, so I need to buy some new ones. I did it on Saturday and I am still getting use to it. I think it will take me awhile, but everyone so far has liked it. Not sure if they are just saying that, but I haven't gotten a bad reaction yet.

I was suppose to go to my dad's up in Montana this weekend for Labor Day, but it got cancelled. With gas being so high, my sister and brother in law can't afford their portion and I can't pay for all of it, so we had to cancel. It sucks because it's been months since I have seen him and the rest of the fam. They are coming down Sept 27 though for my cousins weddding. I guess I will just have to wait to see them then.

I think that's about it. I know I have been busy, but nothing exciting to post. Keep checkin back to see my new haircut and see how school is going. I gotta get ready for FHE. If you didn't know I am my wards FHE chair, so it's my calling to be there! Those of you going back to school...good luck! And those of you who aren't...good luck with whatever you are doing! :)

1 comment:

jilljohnson said...

Sounds like things are going great for you. I can not wait until I can see you with short hair. Did you know that I teach keyboarding! Yea I did not go to school to teach it but it is one of the classes I was assigned so I went back and got a certificate to teach it.