Friday, June 13, 2008

You know what I don't understand, why don't people keep a back up of cartridges? I work for a company where we sell toner and ink and I would say about 80% of the time people are calling because they are completely out and don't have a backup. I just had that happen and of course it is a cartridge we only sell to this particular customer and not anyone else so we don't keep it in stock. Now they are upset because they can't print, but you know what, it's their own fault! I also don't understand why customers think they are our only customer and that they are on this customer throne and we should bow down to them. It just upsets me that I get treated like crap sometimes. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. And you know, if you are nice to the employee then maybe they will do something for you. For example, I was at Walmart last weekend to have some pictures printed and I did the one hour photo, so I went back like two hours later and their machine broke down so the pictures weren't done. I was nice about it and said that I could come back later. So I went back and they didn't charge me for them! I told them I wanted to pay but they refused because they said I was so nice about it. See...being nice does pay off! This week I have just been frustrated with customers! Hopefully next week is better and my next blog will be happier :)

No comments: