Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Luxury Limo Lunch

So, for those of you who think I win everything, you can add something else to that list LOL KBULL93, a country station if you didn't know, gives away a "luxury limo lunch" every Wednesday. What you have to do is e-mail or fax a letter stating why you deserve the luxury limo lunch, then if you win you and five others get to take a limo to Lonestar in Sugarhouse or Midvale and get a free lunch on them. Luckily there is only six people total at work, including me, so I don't have to choose between people. So a free limo ride and a free lunch is your prize. They use to do it to Rodigio Grill, but they switched it to Lonestar now. Anyway, I applied every week for a month and now I finally won!!! It's pretty exciting. I've been in limo's before and they aren't all they are made up to be, but still it's cool. I don't know when we go, since I have yet to hear from the guy I was told to e-mail, but as soon as I go I will let ya all know how it went :) YEAH!!!!!!

No comments: