Thursday, June 12, 2008

I got sucked in!

Well, hello everyone! I got sucked into the blogging world! I thought it would be nice to do though since most of the time I want to vent and I think blogging will help me do that :) Keep checking back to see if I posted any new blogs. Hopefully I forget that I created one LOL.

Well those of you who aren't aware of what's going in on my life, let me catch ya up. I live in Layton with my roommate Sandee. I go to WSU. I got my AS in General Studies in May 06 and now I am working on my AS in Business Systems Technology. Hopefully I will be done in May 09. I just got denied a scholarship, so now I have to start saving to pay for the Spring 09 semester. I have worked as an office manager in Kaysville for about 4 1/2 years now. So, yeah that's about it. Keep checking back!

Ü Heather

No comments: