Sunday, June 29, 2008

Warped Tour and Jason Siska

Hey everyone! So yesterday, June 28, was Warped Tour. I absolutely LOVED IT!!! There were tons of bands there that are my favorites and I got to see them all. I even got to meet one of them....Cobra Starship. It was just a little "hi, how are you, youre awesome, please sign my ticket". And while we were standing in line there was another line to meet William Beckett and Adam Siska from The Academy Is. I already met them in September, so me and Sandee (my roomie) decided to meet Cobra Starship instead. Here is the ticket they signed:
Another awesome thing that happened was I got to meet Jason Siska from Survivor Macronesia: Fans vs Favorites. We were watching Cobra Starship play and then all of a sudden he comes up and stands right in front of me! I mean directly in front of me! I wasn't mad because I could see, but I leaned over to Sandee and said that he looked like Jason from Survivor, so she leaned over and said she thought he was, so I tapped on his back and he turned around and I asked "Are you Jason??" He replied "Yes" So I got all nervous and asked him to sign my map because I didn't have anything else to sign. Here is his autograph:

You are probably wonder why he was at Warped Tour, well he is the brother of Adam Siska who I mentioned earlier. They are one of my favorite bands also! I did do something extremely stupid though! When I got home I was looking at Jasons Myspace and he said that he was going to be flying to SLC to hang out with Todd from Survivor China (who btw won that season!) Todd is from Utah so it made sense. Anyway, I then realized that the guy that was with Jason was Todd!!!! I didn't watch his season, but I had seen his picture and I knew he was from Utah and that he won. I should have recognized him! I knew he looked familar, but I was just star struck with Jason I didn't think anything of it! I probably made him feel horrible!! Everyone I have told so far said not to worry, they won't remember....possible, but still I feel bad! Plus I would have wanted his autograph too! I wanted to get a pic with Jason but he got a phone call then had to leave. Oh well, at least I got to meet him and get his autograph.
One more thing that was really cool! There is another band called Forever The Sickest Kids and after they were done they were throwing their guitar pics and I got one of them!! It was Calebs and Sandee really likes him so I got a pic with it then gave it to her.


Anyway, I know that not all of you know who these people are, but I am huge fans of them and I had a great time! I just had to share it with you!

No comments: