Friday, October 17, 2008

Last Night=FUN!

Oh my goodness! Last night was so much fun! I went to the Rock Band Live concert at the E Center. The Cab, The Plain White T's, Dashboard Confessional, and Panic At The Disco. Last week I bought The Cab's cd because I watched one of their video's on YouTube and absolutely loved it. So all last week I kept listening to their cd. I was way excited to see them and I was even more excited when they played all four of my favorite songs. They didn't play my friend Sandee's favorite though, so we listened to it on the ride home :) Then the best two moments of the whole night...I met Alex from The Cab and Tom from Plain White T's!!!!! It was interesting because when we were going to our seat I swear I saw the piano player Alex (ok so there's 3 Alex's in the band, Alex that I met was the lead singer). Then when they started to play I knew it was him because he was wearing the same clothes. I was only a little doubtful before because he usually has blonde hair, but he was dark brown hair this time. Anyway, then after they were done they said they would be wondering around and come up and say to them. So, me and Sandee decided to look for them in the middle of each set. Right after Dashboard when we went out Sandee was making a comment about it and right when she said I saw Alex the piano player again!! I didn't want to seem like a stalker, so we didn't follow them. Plus he had some girl with him too. Oh well, it would have been nice to get a pic with him, but oh well. THEN...OH MY GOODNESS!!!! During Panic At The Disco, about halfway through, I saw Alex the lead singer in the GA crowd. I wanted so bad to go down and talk to him, but I didn't have GA tickets so I couldn't. And while I was looking down watching him, I saw the drummer from Plain White T's. I thought well if he was there maybe the rest of the band was. So I scanned the crowd and saw none other then TOM!!! Oh my goodness I could not stop wishing I could down. I was so distracted that I couldn't even pay attention to Panic (luckily I had already seen them at a previous concert). I didn't even notice that they were playing my favorite song Mad As Rabbits until halfway through because I was so distracted. And then I saw Alex walking towards us! I told Sandee to stop him and she was too nervous so I got in front of her and stopped in right in the middle of the stairs and asked for a picture. OH MY GOODNESS!!! My face is sooooo red in the pic. I will post it when Sandee gives me a cd of the pictures (she had the camera since my batteries don't hold the charge the anymore). Then I felt bad because she wanted a pic too but he walked away right after and I didn't know she wanted one. She said it was fine though and not to worry. I still feel bad Sandee :( And then after that we saw a bunch of people from the seats go down to GA. We were debating going down since we didn't have the tickets and didn't want to get caught. Then Panic was finished and we both were like we better go NOW!!! So we ran, and I mean ran, down the stairs. There was a big crowd surrounding Tom and the drummer (don't know his name..sorry) but no one was taking pictures or really talking to them, so I went up behind Tom and tapped him on the shoulder and asked for a pic. He was like SURE!! So we had someone else take the pic so we could both be in it :) (I will get the pic up when I get it). Then after I mentioned that we watched Greek and loved watching them perform. If you don't know the show it is on ABC Family and is a comedy about sororities and frat's. They sing the theme song and have been in a few episodes performing at a party scene. He said they enjoyed doing it and thought it was cool we liked it. So yeah it was a very eventful evening :) OH and on the ride down we took Legacy and if you haven't taken it before be prepared to have your windshield filled with dead bugs. They were everywhere!!! We took a pic of my car after to show how bad it was. It was certainly a GREAT night!!!!

No comments: