Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Concerts

Ok I know I mentioned in one of my previous blogs that I would list all the concerts I have been to since April 07 and I didn't do it. I am going to do it now! Lets just hope that I remember all of them LOL Some I have seen more then once so check the number next to them :) Please keep in mind that a lot of these bands came together :)
Relient K--2


Motion City Soundtrack--2


Sherwood--2


Anberlin--2


The Academy Is--2...soon to be 3 times on the 25th!


The Rocket Summer--3

Cute Is What We Aim For--2


Panic At The Disco--1...soon to be 2 times tomorrow!!!

Good Charlotte--1 (ok this one I only saw because they opened for Boys Like Girls... I wouldn't see them normally)


Boys Like Girls--3


Fall Out Boy--1


All Time Low--1

Forever The Sickest Kids--1...soon to be 2 times on the 21st!

Cobra Starship--1...soon to be 2 times on the 21st!

Armor For Sleep--1

The Fold--1

The Maine--1


Metro Station--1


The Hush Sound--1
Phantom Planet--2


There were some more that I saw on Warped Tour but really don't have the desire to see them again. I've been to Warped Tour twice now! A lot of these bands I saw on Warped Tour too!
I am going to be seeing these bands in the next week that I haven't seen before:
The Cab (tomorrow!)

Dashboard Confessional (tomorrow!)


We The Kings (25th!)

Plain White T's (tomorrow!)

And then some more that I have never heard of that are opening acts

So there you have it! These are the bands I have seen in the past 1 1/2 years. More to see in the future! Here are some of the shows that I have been to also, but they aren't bands:
Odyssey Dance Theater's "Thriller"--2 (more then twice I saw them in high school but the past 1 1/2 years I have seen them twice)

So You Think You Can Dance--1

Mandy Patinkin--1

Brian Regan--1

Ballet West's "Sleeping Beauty"--1

As you can see I like to get out and about. I love being entertained!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Whoa I can't believe all the bands you have seen. That sounds like fun to me. I especially love Dashboard Confessional, have fun seeing them.