Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Well I had a nice Halloween. It all started on Wednesday with my wards Halloween Party. I went as a stressed out college student. Here is my look:


You like? Here is me with Sandee..she went as an angel....haha angel? Yeah right!!! LOL JK Sandee :)


On Halloween night I went to my sister's trunk or treat with my niece KaileyAne (she is almost 4) and my nephew Colton (he is almost 1). She went as Christine and he went as the Phantom from The Phantom Of The Opera. They were sooooo cute!!! Then after we went to this house in Uintah that makes their yard into Hogwarts from Harry Potter. It was actually really cool! The entrance was 9 3/4 and then there was a zipline kids could ride (you know like a broom). They had the hat that tells you which house you are in. I am in Slitherin :) hahaha (evil laugh). They had a wand that the kids could use and it lit up one of those deers that you put in your yard for Christmas. I don't know how they did it. Then after I went to my friend Lindsey's house and we took off to the Ogden Institute Dance. It wasn't planned so I got to her house and we were trying to figure out a costume. She actually had a hat with elf ears and a bell on it and she also had a red shirt so I went as an elf LOL It was literally put together in 30 seconds. Then we went to the dance for about an hour. She had some friends that were going so we met up with them there. We danced during the fast dances and then as soon as the slow ones came one we booked it out of there!! We didn't want to slow dance with some stranger. We were there to have fun! LOL Then we went back to her house and played guitar hero for about an hour then I went home.
Ahhh guitar hero. For those of you who haven't played it...PLAY IT!! It is sooo much fun! I wished I had it. Instead I have to go to Lindseys on the weekends LOL I played it once in when I was visiting Nikki in Phoenix and then one weekend Lindsey invited me over and we decided to play. We literally played for hours! I am guessing about 4 hours. Then I have gone over a couple more times and I am proud to say I can now play on medium! Some of you may think that medium is easy, but to me it took me awhile to get to that point. Hard is my next step!
Well I hope you all had a Happy Halloween...next holiday....THANKSGIVING!!!!!

No comments: