Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Winnings and the Radio

On Friday, July 11, I won tickets to the Boys Like Girls concert out at Salt Air. The concert was on Saturday, July 12, it was really fun! The thing about winning, is that everyone thinks I win everything. Compared to how many times I try to win, and how many times I actually win, it's not a lot. So, me and my roommate Sandee were talking about this and I decided to name everything I had won, at least what I could remember. So here's the list in no particular order:

Rascall Flatts concert tickets
Boys Like Girls concert tickets
David Copperfield tickets
Utah County Fair tickets
Parade of Homes tickets
Luxury Limo Lunch
A key for an entertainment room (my key didn't work)

That's all that I could remember. See, it's not a lot, only seven things, and one of them I didn't win the prize. I've tried to win more, but sometimes I don't. The thing is that I at least try to win. You can't win if you don't try. And when I listen to the radio 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, I know what contests are going on and I pick up the phone and dial. Ü

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So, I'm glad I got to catch up with you on facebook but I am so glad you have a blog because I am better at keeping up with those! Cute blog!