Thursday, July 10, 2008

Did that make sense?

So, as I was reading over my blogs, I noticed something....not all of my sentences make sense. I swear I read over my entries before I post them. I don't know if something happens when I post it and not all the words get posted, or what happens. I promise, I do know how to spell and how to write a complete sentence, but who wants to write grammatically correct in a blog? Oh well. So, my apologies if some of the words are misspelt or if the sentences don't make sense. One correction: I wrote in my last post that me and Nikki wore stripes on purpose, it should have been that we DIDN'T wear them on purpose. That's why we took the picture because we thought it was funny. Sorry that my entry today isn't exciting, keep checking back and the next one will be! :)

No comments: