Monday, September 15, 2008

WHY??

Yes, yes, I know..another blog of me ranting and raving about customers. I just want to know why? Why do they feel like they can treat me like dirt? Why do they feel like they can yell at me, especially when it's not my fault? I am a human being too. I have feelings too. Can someone please explain this to me???

Now I am not saying that every customer is like this. I do have those who are all jolly when they call or come in and say how much they appreciate me and helping them (I like those customers Ü ), but then I have those who treat me like I am a piece of dirt. They think they can kick me around and that they have authority over me. I am just sick of it! And I know that every job there will be customers like that. I just want to know WHY?? Does anyone have any insight into this?

No comments: